This bean stew is one of several recipes that my mother does and everyone in my family loves and doesn’t even care that it doesn’t have meat.
You will need:
- 1 small onion;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 0.5 dl of olive oil;
- 150 grams of peeled tomatoes (I used tomato paste);
- 400 grams of chinese vegetable mix;
- 200 grams of vegetable macedonia;
- 400 grams of baked red beans;
- 1 dl of white whine;
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce;
- 1 bouquet of chopped parsley;
- salt and pepper.
Chop the onion and the garlic, and sauté in olive oil. Mix well, add the tomato and season with salt and pepper. Add the mix of vegetables, vegetable macedonia and the red beans.
Let it cook a little and put the white wine and the soy sauce. Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and put the chopped parsley on top.
It’s ready to serve.