I finally made a decent vegan and gluten-free cake! Yes, I already have one here on the blog, but I wanted a cocoa one, for those days when you need something sweet!
You will need:
- 100 grams of vegan dark chocolate;
- 125 grams of rice flour;
- 125 grams of buckwheat flour;
- 1 tablespoon of gluten-free baking powder;
- 3 flaxseed eggs (3 tablespoons of flaxseed powder + 9 tablespoons of water);
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar;
- 100 ml of olive oil.
Preheat your oven to 180ºC. In a bowl combine the flour and the baking powder.
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a water bath, adding 4 tablespoons of water.
With the mixer, combine the flaxseed eggs with the coconut sugar. Add the olive oil and the melted dark chocolate. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Slowly, add the flour mixture and mix until homogeneous.
Line an english cake pan with parchment paper, place the cake dough and let it bake for 20/30 minutes.
Suggestion: for decoration place on the top raw cocoa nibs.
Hope you enjoyed! A kiss*