Who likes cocoa salami? What if I tell you that you can make a vegan and gluten-free chocolate salami? ♡
You will need:
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsps of groud flaxseed + 9 tbsps of water);
- 2 tbsps of almond butter;
- 75 grams of cocoa powder;
- 75 grams of rice flour;
- 8 dates;
- 2 packs of cookies ( I used vegan and gluten free “Maria” cookies from Gullón);
- 5 tbsps of coconut oil;
- 1/2 cup of vegetable milk.
Start by making the flax eggs. Add almond butter, cookies, dates (chopped) and flour + cocoa powder. Stir with the mixer. Add the coconut oil and the vegetable milk.
When the dough is homogeneous, place it on a sheet of parchment paper and mold until you get the shape you want.
Once it’s ready put it in the freezer for about 3 hours. It’s ready! Hope you like it, kiss *