I know that I have been super away from the blog (unfortunately), but for good reasons! I come back with a recipe so easy and delicious (believe me, it’s hard to stop eating this cake). Do you know the best part? It’s a blender cake. Let’s see how it’s done? Continue reading 🙂
You will need:
- 200 grams of buckwheat flour + 50 grams of corn starch + 50 grams of rice flour;
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda;
- 150 grams of brown sugar (you can use agave or another natural sweetener);
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder;
- 1 courgette;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 1 apple;
- 5 linseed “eggs” (each linseed egg: 1 tablespoon of linseed flour placed in 3 tablespoons of water, for 20 minutes);
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence;
- pumpkin and poppy seeds;
- coconut oil.
Preheat your oven to 200°C.
Wash the carrots, apple and courgette well. Cut them and place in the blender with the ginger powder. Grind. Add the linseed eggs, the vanilla essence, the sugar, and grind again. Add the flour and the baking powder and leave the blender on for about 1 minute.
Grease the cake pan with coconut oil (or other fat you prefer) and place the dough in the pan. Spread the seeds on the surface. Put in the oven and let it cook for 40 minutes.
Once it is done, let it cool before removing! It’s ready! Enjoy your cake 🙂